My 18 month old son is a big fan of Elmo and Sesame Street. As much as he likes it, there is one scene that he really hates. It's when Elmo opens up a window and there is a guy named Mr. Noodle on the other side. I told my wife to sit still while I recorded his reaction. Check it out.
I guess I am a mean dad, but I think it's pretty funny. The guy is kind of weird looking.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Mr. Noodle
Labels: Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hehe. That was all sorts of awesome, Doughy! I gotta be frank, though: your kid knows how to point out a creepy-looking dude from a mile away! Michael Jeter was a WAY less freaky Mr. Noodle! Who casted this guy???
Hahaha. I showed Owen to everyone in my office and they laughed hysterically. Brandon the copy editor said he would have the same reaction to anyone named "Mr. Noodle." Me too!
(Holly, stepgramma)
My favorite was the last hand gesture at the end. Ha ha... what a cute kid.
Post a Comment