Happy birthday OBall! You are the best little boy that your parents could ask for. You're funny, smart, talented, and loving. I love you so much.
The other day, the Oball dumped some dry cereal all over the couch. My response was "Oh no! You can't just dump the whole thing out all over the couch!" Owen stepped down and walked into the hallway. I thought he was embarrassed or something, but a few minutes later when I looked around the corner, he was sitting at the end of the hallway where he usually has to go when he does something bad. "Timeout!" he said.
The little guy had put himself in timeout. What a kid!
Friday, May 23, 2008
The Oball is 2!
Labels: Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Owen! You rock, little buddy! Hope to see you out blowing up some fireworks with us this year!
(Doughy... use proper grammar in front of the wee impressionable one! Your/You're problem above... ;)
Happy Birthday Owen! He is a cutey and so smart!
Happy Birthday, Owen!!!
Post a Comment