Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Utes-Utes Baby

In preparation for Saturday's big game of Utah vs. that team down south, I decided to write a little song. Rap this to the tune of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.

Stop! Grab your ticket and listen
The Utes are back and the cougars I'm dissin'
Defense, will grab ahold of Hall tightly
Sack him to the ground, make his throws look unsightly
Will it ever stop, yo, don't think so
Utah's D-line is like an earthquake in Provo
To the extreme they'll run the score up all day
Light up the field, decleat those chumps every play
Dance, is what Mack is going to do
When he pounds the ball and on the goal-line breaks through
Deadly, is Utah's run game
Mack is the man, Harvey Unga's so lame
When the Utes get the ball, yo, you know they're gonna score
Check out the board while my Utes add some more

Utes-Utes Baby!
Utes-Utes Baby!

Take heed, because I'm a football poet
I'm a cougar player just in case you didn't know it
Saturday, it was a shame
I almost lost my life when the Utes brought their game
Helmet cracks, rang out like a bell
I grabbed my stuff and I ran like heck
Fallin', on the field as I scrambled
Helmet to the ribs, man I was getting handled
Refs! Those refs were so stinky
They didn't stop play when I hurt my left pinky
Did they ever stop? No way sir.
I fumbled the ball and the rest is a blur.
When the Utes got the ball, I knew they were gonna score
Check out the board while the Utes add some more

Utes-Utes baby!
Utes-Utes baby!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Yo g-dough, I liked your rap - but don't quit your day job

Wasatch Girl said...

I personally <3 this post.